Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Pasadena California
GENERAL SUMMARY/ PURPOSE OF POSITION
We’re looking for an experienced business development professional to join our team as the Business Development Director to help us grow our business and further develop our partnerships.The ideal candidate should have strong problem-solving skills, quantifiable leadership talents, financial analytical experience, exposure to the FinTech industry, and abilities in project and people management. This position is full time and located in Pasadena, CA with opportunities for growth and remote working.
- Maintain current business partner relationships.
- Identify, establish and develop new strategic business partnerships.
- Growing new business development areas and improving Fundomate’s business development through various methods.
- Establish senior-level contacts in partner organizations.
- Researching and creating new opportunities to increase business partnerships.
- Hiring, training and managing marketing specialist
- Collaborate with the founders and senior management to refine the Company’s strategic direction.
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- Communicates effectively with leadership and clients.
- FinTech or Payment Services experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field with a mix of relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years prior work experience in a proven sales/business development atmosphere.
- Excellent task management, verbal & written communication skills, combined with efficient follow-up.
- Ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Independent critical and creative thinking.
- Must be a self-starter that is comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding environment, under immense pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet goals.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel or PowerPoint preferred.
- Experience in a startup or early-stage business environment is a plus.
- Experience in a technology or e-commerce company is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet people that believe in our mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes. At Citus, “Our Team members Come First” is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer.
We benefit from the great work our employees do each day. That is why we are committed to providing a variety of awesome benefits to help them live their best lives.
- Opportunity to work with an awesome team to help people to start (or restart) their financial journey
- We offer a competitive salary, health insurance, paid time off, and stock option plan, commensurate with experience. This role would be offered lucrative stock options as part of the remuneration package.
- Weekly lunch stipend because there is such a thing as a free lunch!
- Onsite fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, fruits and drinks
- Great restaurants, bars and gyms right on Colorado Blvd