JOB STATUS: FULL TIME/PART TIME
LOCATION: Pasadena, California
Citus is looking for a Senior Manager of Partnerships Development to join our growing team!
Citus is a start-up fintech company that envisions credit cards as a financial tool to empower people. We are incredibly passionate about building the next generation credit card product that is so efficient and so rewarding.
We are always looking for A+ people to join our team. If you’re truly interested in pushing the envelope of an industry, then Citus is the place for you.
As a Manager of Partnerships Development, you’ll play an important role in the expansion of Citus’ financial products. Your goal is to identify, evaluate, and execute performance partnerships (paid ads, affiliates, sponsorships, events, influencers, etc.) that will provide step-function growth for our credit card product. As a successful candidate, you thrive in ambiguity, are resourceful, and persistent. Your job is to help us grow new accounts and strategic partnership.
- Identify key partnerships to grow the user base and drive engagement for the company products.
- Own full lifecycle of partner engagement, deal-making, and partnership implementation for growth-centric partnership models
- Build lead lists, outreach campaigns
- Conduct research to identify new markets opportunities
- Work closely with leaders from product, marketing, and sales to launch initiatives and scale existing business
- Execute in a fast-paced and constantly-evolving environment
- At least 3 years of direct selling experience, exceed quota month over month selling performance partnerships at a fintech, crypto or financial services firm
- Strong commercial and product instincts and the ability to prioritize and guide cross-functional teams through competing demands and complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet people that believe in our mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes. At Citus, “Our Team members Come First” is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer.
We benefit from the great work our employees do each day. That is why we are committed to providing a variety of awesome benefits to help them live their best lives.
- Opportunity to work with an awesome team to help people to start their financial journey
- Competitive equity and salary, full benefits, flexible paid time off.
- Weekly lunch stipend because there is such a thing as a free lunch!
- Onsite fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, fruits and drinks
- Great restaurants, bars and gyms right on Colorado Blvd