JOB STATUS: FULL TIME/ PART TIME
LOCATION: Pasadena, California
Citus is a start-up fintech company that envisions credit cards as a financial tool to empower people. We are incredibly passionate about building the next generation credit card product that is so efficient and so rewarding.
Our team is the cornerstone of our company, and we are always looking for A+ people to join our team. If you’re truly interested in pushing the envelope of an industry, then Citus is the place for you. Tell us your story, your ideal role, and how you think you can add value to us!
Citus is seeking a proactive and experienced individual to join our team as a Marketing Specialist. The primary responsibility of the position is to develop a marketing plan to promote Citus to our targeted communities. The Candidate is expected to grow our registered user base to 20K members using social media and word-of-mouth marketing to connect immigrants and students at colleges and universities in the US and Canada.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD BE
- A marketing expert who is well connected in one of our targeted communities.
- Design, develop and execute online and offline marketing plans
- Must have strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ambitious, Energetic, Confident, with a Strong Work Ethic.
- Must be a self-start strategic thinker with the ability to identify marketing and partnership opportunities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet goals.
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, multiple tasks, startup environment
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, TRAINING/EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years of related Marketing experience
- Above-average understanding of the US or Canada credit card practice
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet people that believe in our mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes. At Citus, “Our Team members Come First” is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer.
- Opportunity to work with an awesome team to help people to start (or restart) their financial journey
- We offer a competitive salary, health insurance, paid time off, and stock option plan, commensurate with experience. This role would be offered lucrative stock options as part of the remuneration package.
- Weekly lunch stipend because there is such a thing as a free lunch!
- Onsite fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, fruits and drinks
- Great restaurants, bars and gyms right on Colorado Blvd